![]() |
|
|
*Sunday, June 12, 2005* sec2 leadership camp its been a zillion years since i blogged. WHOAA. Suddenly, I haf a new entry. This is so amazing. Recently i have been busy with nothing. 2 weeks of holiday just passed like that. A few days ago, the zh sec2 leadership camp was held. I was a facilitator there. Taking 2e5 yellow. At the beginning I was so dead. I saw my own class and they were there practically saying out their cheer. So lousy. But things changed after the first mass dance session. Hmm. They became so hyper and energetic! Then I knew, I was in for some fun. Games sucks. e5 yellow couldn't complete everything. missed out water bombs. Awwww. It was very sad. Then there's blind man's trail. During the trail, I went for some teh peng with chin lui. He told me soooo many things. I was so glad I was talking to my juniors again. Everything was quite boring la. supper came at night. I had seafood curry. Woohoo. And i went to bed, the concrete thingy at the court. It was very cooling. Then day 2 came. I wanted to have kfc the moment I woke up. SHIT THE COCKS MAN. Early in the morning 5.40, they went coookooooo. I don't know what noise they made. But they were irritating. Then pt came and I conducted it. Rocks. Stretching and afew jumping jacks wrapped it up. The sec2s were so cute. Slack time came for the facilitators. Then I talked to penuel alot. We played piano together and he taught me tong hua. Woooo. And I slept with chin lui on a bench. So fun. Games came again. And again we couldn't complete. I am so glad I taught e5 the i say EEHHHH-BAH cheer. Only brilliant person like me can teach such good cheers. I read shuli's blog. And I remembered that shuli is a game ic for some parallel crisis. Terrible man. How can she trick the kids into calling her a chio bu!?!!?!?! Tsktsk. Campfire came and we saw lots of ex zhonghuarians. Whoa. The opening of the campfire almost killed me. A fire ball 15cm away from my head. I almost died. Fortunately i didn't get hit. Whew. Then I went slacking cause I had totally no energy. Then when dance came, I got so high again. Danced with pretty girl. Woo. My honour. Well, the camp was actually a success. I got to know more juniors better. I like them very much. Time always fly when you are enjoying. 3days passes like some bird flying across the skies. Hmm. Love Spoon | |