![]() |
|
|
*Tuesday, August 30, 2005* Its been a long time. Life nowadays have been better. I'm no longer addicted to some funny lousy game cause I have found something that is more meaningful to do. I'm feeling better already. Nowadays I'm so bonded with mugger Yim, the ultimate super duper mugger who stunned me by doing well for chem quizes. Sigh. He mugs too much. I know what exactly is the problem of people who studies SOOOOOO much but doesnt score well enough. Its the lack of focus on important stuffs. See peng, stop studying so much. Recently I have been such a bad man too. In the canteen, kenneth and I will go crazy over some bimboistic ppl. But who cares. I go crazy over fruits and teddy bears, orange colour and green colour. Green is such a cool colour man. Rocks big time. When you don't see someone for a very long time, thats when you start missing that person. Its always like that. But nowadays i'm really sooooo busy. I end up spending half a day facing the teddy bears that can do cartwheels. Woo. Also, nowadays kit is becoming so close to us, he's becoming so noisy. But he's always so nice to ask our friend back. I don't know. But if you would ask me abt it, i don't exactly care alot abt it. Sigh. Fruits. I'm going nuts. Love spoon | |