![]() |
|
|
*Saturday, December 31, 2005* an overview of 2005 2005 has been a year filled with joy and sorrows. New friendships, failed relationships, lessons learnt, achieved goals and a happier life. 2005 sure is a fruitful year for me. Perhaps i learnt to be more tolerant and understanding this year. The things i see at Four Seasons Hotel made me realise several things. People are divided mainly into 3 groups, namely, the good, the bad and the ugly. I've seen all within a short few days. I learnt to control my temper and try to treat my peers more nicely and with more respect. I want to be the good, although they are usually pushed around. Perhaps it was my fault. Staying faithful to yourself is indeed difficult. With distractions all over the place, there's really not much you can do. I hate myself for being unable to stay faithful. It must be my greatest flaw. Anyway, I am looking forward to other things happening next year, be it sweet or bitter. Of course, I have really made many mistakes this year. I am really very sorry for hurling vulgarities all the time. I still remember how i showed my middle finger to kaisiang some time at the beginning of this year. I truly regret what i have done. I am also very very sorry for breaking the hearts of people in a few occasions. This is what I intend to do the next year. 1) Strive for the best in everything I do. 2) Stay faithful. 3) Better my relationships with my friends and family. 4) Stop cursing and swearing. 5) Stay focused, be less distracted. 6) Be nice to people. Always remember, tough times dont last but tough men do. A very very tough year ahead. Come on guys, perservere and get over and done with it. Happy 2006 Love spoon | |