*Wednesday, February 15, 2006*

My motivation.

Once in a while i will need to draw strength from the people around me. This always happen when I sort of lose sight of what I really am and what i really am doing.

One main source of motivation is the people that i meet in school. Constantly encouraging me to spur on and to fight even harder all the time are my classmates. Mugger peng, ashley and all showing their will to fight on pushes me on. Beautiful teaches like mdm soh and ms bok shows so much patience that i cant help but to continue moving and moving on. My buddy is my motivation for me in my cca. I dream to be like her, a finalist in the nationals. Of course there are others who have motivated me in there. Track people like jingjie and jingyang shows so much energy and encouragement that i can't help but to follow them. I will fight on.

My other main source of motivation will be my family. I have to do well so that I wont let them down.

Thank you so much for being in my life. Yes its you.

pushto max.

love
zhenxin

Snoopy went poo-poo 8:34 PM

* * * * * * * * *

* Profile *

* Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Something
about
yourself
!
[ coming ]

Hobbies :)

Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005

* Wishlist *

*text* > > text < < textttt* *add text*

*Ttexttext* *add text *

* Links *

*Made by SK*

® text ®

I want to...
.wad.
.u.
.wan.
.others.
.to.
.noe.

Add ur TAG box here! Auto Table scrolling enabled So ur text can be any length here. Note to view with FULL maximize window Or tables will be disorganised. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

//-->