![]() |
|
|
*Tuesday, May 30, 2006* The little changes we have in our lives. People change in their lives. Their environment they are exposed to, the little things that they experience altogether alters one's values and the way how one behaves. Sadly, such changes are not always for the better. I was looking at my past entries and I realise the many things that I have done absolutely wrong. From my current perspective, i feel that i was a complete assclown in the past. I wish I hadn't said the things that I had and done the things that I shouldnt have. Fortunately, they are all in the past. We all fall so that we learn to pick ourselves up. We make sure we learn from the mistakes of the past. I have this very thought that scares me initially. People are all self-centered. Why am I friends with you? Because I am lonely. Why do I love you so? Because I want to be loved in return. Maybe its true, maybe its not. We may be all using each other in order to satisfy our own needs. After awhile, I decided that I should learn to accept this fact. After all, I'm just one out of the whole sea of people out there who does the same. Probably, its going to be ok. I'll just have to ernestly go all out to love and help and befriend all my friends to make up for such flaws within me. I hope things will turn out ok. We should never forget that our friends are our pillars of support in our lives and not some stepping stones. | |